Saturday, 14 December 2013

They call me the Swan Whisper/SwanMan




Hi My name is Ryan and they call me the Swan Whisper as I Bond/look after the queens Swans Flash and Snow and all the Mute Swans.I have been working with mute swans for 4 years and there is a lot of things that people and that I didn't know too. I decided one day that I would stay with them all morning and bond with don't know about the Swans.

This Video shows that Flash and Snow Trust me and they
Know me Everyday and they Come straight over and they do a
contact Call to me.








Hopefully 2014 will be a Success Brood for them Both! So Fingers Crossed ! 

Photo's of Bonding With Flash and Snow and my bonding experience with other Mute swans






















Best Wishes

The Swan Whisper/ Swan-Man



No comments:

Post a Comment